Do I need to supply you with a meter reading?

If your property is metered, please provide a water meter reading on the day you move out. 

You can do this in our moving home form at the same time as letting us know the forwarding address for your final bill.

Alternatively, you can submit a reading seperately using our online form.

If you are unable to obtain a reading or have already moved, please don't worry. We will bill you based on your estimated water use.

How well did this answer your question?
Please click the stars above to rate this answer from 1 (worst) to 5 (best)
Comment on this answer
(please do not use this box for other enquiries)
characters remaining