How do I separate my shared water supply?

A shared supply is where more than one occupiable unit shares a single communication pipe.

The extent of work and cost involved in separating a shared water supply will vary from property to property.

This involves establishing new individual connections to the water main so that the properties are fed by a single service pipe.

To apply for a new connection, please download and complete the application form and return it to:

Developer Services
South East Water Ltd
Rocfort Road
ME6 5AH 

Alternatively, you can contact our Developer Services team on 0333 000 0060.

How well did this answer your question?
Please click the stars above to rate this answer from 1 (worst) to 5 (best)
Comment on this answer
(please do not use this box for other enquiries)
characters remaining