Can I have a relative's bill sent to me?

In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we need written authorisation from the named bill payer to redirect bills or discuss the account, naming the third party as a contact.
If you have Power of Attorney you can write to us, enclosing a copy of the Power of Attorney certificate, to enable us to redirect bills or discuss the account with the authorised Power of Attorney.

You can write to us at:
Customer Services Department
South East Water
Rocfort Road

If you have any further questions, please call us on 0333 000 0001.

How well did this answer your question?
Please click the stars above to rate this answer from 1 (worst) to 5 (best)
Comment on this answer
(please do not use this box for other enquiries)
characters remaining