Our current benefits include
- Pension scheme – Company contribution of up to 10% of salary (based on level of employee contribution)
- Life Assurance – 4 x salary
- Holiday – Five weeks rising to six weeks after five years
- Flexible annual leave – ability to buy or sell holiday each year
- Health Cash Plan – employees can claim money back for a wide-range of healthcare costs such as dental, optical, prescription, X-ray and MRI scans
- Employee Assistance Programme – confidential counselling and advice
- Childcare vouchers
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Corporate rate deals – EE phone deal, Virgin Media, Toshiba, Bosch and many local gym corporate rates
We also offer
Work life balance
We know the best staff want the best terms and conditions, but we also know that a good work life is about more than that. We offer an on-site deli and weekly keep fit classes and have an active sports and social club that organise regular activities.
We raise a lot of money for charity and encourage our employees to get involved with fundraising for WaterAid, which we support in its bid to provide clean water to the world’s poorest people. Our staff have volunteered at events such as Glastonbury and have also taken part in the 6 Peak Challenge.
We run a bi-annual award ceremony called STARS to recognise the achievements of our staff and partners to celebrate excellence within our company.
Learning at work
Everyone is encouraged to use our “TAP” learning and development portal to access videos and audio lessons on a range of topics, everything from data protection, through to health and safety and creativity. When you start you will have an induction programme with training about our environmental policies and health, safety and wellbeing at work.
We are always encouraging our people to think about their continued learning. We recently ran sessions with our Customer Care Team providing them with additional advice about water efficiency so they can help our customers to save water.