Launch Recite Me web accessibility software

If the surface water from your property goes to a soak-away and none of it enters the public sewers, you can claim a rebate backdated to 1 April 2016 (if eligible).

To claim a rebate please head over to My Account. We may ask for evidence that the soakaway is in situ.

Please note, this form is for Southern Water customers only. If you are a Thames Water customer please do not submit the form below and instead enter your details on the Thames website here